• Two-year-olds enjoy exploring the world and can solve simple problems with the ‘trial and error’ method.
• He/she is very curious and the desire to learn prompt many ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ questions.
• This year typically begins the pretended play.
• Has a short attention span (two or three minutes).
• Likes to be close to his/her mother and enjoys sitting on laps and holding hands.
Suggestions for Parents
• Varying activities can keep your two-year-old's interest. Use finger play and musical activities
• Avoid activities requiring skills and coordination, such as cutting and pasting.
• Use toys, art materials, books and music activities.
• Show love and affection.
• keep activities/lessons short.
Where learning Chinese is child's play.